2 weeks return policy:
- The products must be in an original condition.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost which occurs for returning.
- We will refund once we confirm the return product is in the original condition.
Manufacture defects within 60 days and warranty return policy:
- Part separations.
- Handle or strap breaking.
- Thread or stitching breaking or separating.
- Zipper slider breaking.
- Manufacture defective products may be ship back within 60 days for a replacement or refund.
- Refund or replacement product will be sent back after inspection of the returned product.
- Shipping cost related to warranty returns will be the customers responsibility. Replacement warranty products will be shipped back free of charge.
Our contact info:
If you have any question, please contact us via email. Click here to send an email. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Thank you.
The Leather we use is a non-coated leather that does not use any Polyurethane or other types plastic coatings. Our Natural Leather will have natural irregularities such as scratches, thickness variance, blemishes or areas of discoloration. These are not to be considered Manufacturing defects, but as Characteristics of Natural non-coated leather.
Care & Cleaning:
- Use a soft cloth with a little warm water to clean up spills on the leather. Allow to dry at room temperature for 2-6hours.
- If leather becomes wet or soaked, place on or stuff inside newspaper or paper towel to absorb moister. Allow to dry at room temperature for 6-12hours
- Do not heat, dry or let the leather be exposed to a heat source such as dryer, radiator, stove or microwave.
- Conditioning the leather with leather lotions will help to maintain the leathers strength, durability and will keep the leather looking beautiful.
- Leather items that are in daily contact with your skin or sweat will absorb oils and mineral, this will also help to age and change the color of the leather. This is to be considered a desired effect.